Our specialists study and develop effective and environmentally friendly methods for snow and ice control on any surfaces.
With participation of leading research centers of the country, WTG conducts research and development of effective and environmentally friendly methods for snow and ice control on any surfaces.
Significant research and application experience
Implementation of innovative environmental projects for snow and ice control on any surfaces.
Advanced equipment and cutting edge technology enable comprehensive research of winter maintenance topics.
- search of solutions for ice control;
- development or optimization;
- low-temperature compounds;
- comparative analysis of product performance.
- product quality control;
- testing of deicing materials;
- chemical laboratory services.
Our services are in high demand with the companies operating in such industries as environment protection, manufacturing, oil production, water treatment, solid waste, and scientific research.